英语资讯
News

口译备考之会议套语学习

Source: 恒星英语学习网    2019-07-18  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

 英语口译的时候,有许多语言都可以套用一些“模板”,因为相似或相同的状况或环境总有有一些语言相近,掌握了这些知识对于口译考试或者实际都是非常有帮助的。下面就是英语dg99.info_【官方首页】-dg娱乐城口译中经常用到的会议上的套语,让我们一起来了解一下吧。

  尊敬的各位来宾,女士们,先生们,朋友们

  Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, friends,

  尊敬的主席

  Respected Mr. Chairman

  各位国会议员,贵宾们,同胞们:

  Members of Congress, distinguished guests and fellow citizens:

  尊敬的阁下

  Respected Your Excellency

  首先,我代表中国政府,并以我个人的名义,向大家表示热烈的欢迎!

  On behalf of the Chinese government and people as well as in my own name, I would like first to extend a warm welcome to you all.

  首先请允许我感谢东道主的精心安排与热情好客。

  Permit me to first of all to thank you, our host, for your extraordinary arrangements and hospitality.

  我谨代表公司的全体同仁,感谢各位从百忙之中拨冗光临我们的新春联欢晚会

  On behalf of all my colleagues of the company, I wish to thank you all for your taking time off your busy schedule to come to our New Year’s Party.

  我谨代表我们一行的全体成员,感谢主席先生的盛情邀请

  On behalf of all the members of my group, I’d like to thank you, Mr. Chairman, for your gracious invitation.

  首先,请允许我代表研讨会的筹委会,向参加今天开幕式的市政府领导,社会团体的领导,社区工作者协会的代表,以及社会各界的来宾,表示热烈的欢迎

  First of all, permit me, on behalf of the organizing committee of the symposium, to extend our warm welcome to the leaders of the Municipal Government, leaders of social organizations, representatives of the Community Social Worker’s Association and guests from various circles.

  今晚我们请到了从伦敦远道而来的贵宾与我们一起共度中秋佳节,我为此而深感自豪与荣幸

  I feel very proud and honored tonight to have the attendance of the distinguished guests, who came here all the way from London to join us in our celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

  现在我宣布****会议现在开幕

  May I hereby declare open *****meeting.

  请允许我对****会议取得成功表示热烈的祝贺

  First of all, please allow me to offer warm congratulations on the success of the ****meeting .

  让我们共同举杯……

  Let’s raise our glasses to……

  我提议……

  I would like to propose a toast to ……

  请允许我……

  Please allow me to ……

  我提议为我们之间的友谊干杯

  Allow me to raise the glass to our friendship

  祝愿您健康

  To your good health

  祝您幸福

  To your happiness

  愿您年年有今日,岁岁有今朝

  Wish every morning you wake up like this day and happiness come along to you in the following years.

  最后我预祝研讨会圆满成功,祝愿来自海外的专家学者和全国各地的朋友们在上海生活愉快

  In conclusion, I wish the symposium a complete success. I wish our overseas experts and scholars, and Chinese friends from various parts of the country a pleasant stay in Shanghai.

  让我们为本届会议的圆满成功结束而共同努力

  Let’s work together for a successful conclusion of this meeting.

  我相信,在各位朋友的努力下,我们的研讨会一定能取得丰硕的成果

  I believe that our symposium is bound for abundant accomplishment through your hard work.

  女士们,先生们,我再次感谢各位嘉宾的光临。最后,我祝愿各位新年身体健康、万事如意

  Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to thank you again for coming to the party. And I wish everyone of you good health and the very best of luck in everything in the new year.

  让我们在这年终岁末之际,祝贺这喜庆佳节

  I’d like to toast with you to this happy occasion at the end of the year.

  我为有幸参加这次精彩的聚会,再次向您深表谢意

  Thank you very much again for this wonderful party.


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:口译备考:考场上的十要十不要
下一篇:2018下半年CATTI笔译二级真题(英译汉)第二篇

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 livinginsudbury.com All Rights Reserved

页面底部区域 foot.htm